- Complete and submit the online graduate level GDA application form along with the non-refundable application processing fee.
- Wait for confirmation of receipt via email (includes login and password information).
- Once you have received confirmation you must submit the following:
- Official Transcript(s) of post-secondary education.
Applicants other than graduates of Athabasca University must arrange for official transcripts of their academic records to be sent directly to:
Office of the Registrar
1 University Drive
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Applicants submitting any official documents (e.g., transcripts) in a language other than English must provide an official translation of such documents.
Please note: Students who present transcripts from outside of Canada/USA must have their transcripts initially evaluated on a course by course basis through the International Qualification Assessment Service (IQAS).
- Await official confirmation of acceptance into the program.
- Submit the online admission fee payable upon acceptance into the program.
Updated June 19 2019 by Student & Academic Services